Holiday Raffle to Benefit NAMI Berkshire County and
Berkshire County Arc!
Tickets can be purchased at the following locations until Friday, Dec. 12:
- Berkshire County Arc, 395 South St., Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Elm Street Hardware, 129 Elm St., Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- NAMI Berkshire County, 333 East St., Room 417, Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
The mission of The National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Berkshire County, a community based, non-profit organization, is to support, educate and advocate for all those in Berkshire County whose lives are affected by mental illnesses. NAMI Berkshire County is comprised of family members and friends who realized that they needed assistance and support to get through this unfamiliar territory. Like you, we didn’t always know where to turn to get the answers that we needed. NAMI Berkshire County helps to provide the resources and guidance to start getting those answers, and can help make the connections with what you can do to best help your loved one and yourself. We assist children, adults and families with mental health questions by accessing resources and services that promote understanding and recovery. That may mean referrals to the local agencies, support groups and classes for family members and caregivers of individuals living with mental illnesses. We believe that with treatment recovery is possible and that families are a major source of support for the individual in their recovery and quality of life. NAMI Berkshire County provides information, referrals, classes, workshops, support groups, and advocacy to family members and caregivers of people living with mental illnesses. Following are some comments from participants. “NAMI BC’s education programs are a life changing experience.” “I finally get it; mental illnesses are medical issues and not my fault!” “NAMI Berkshire County helped me build confidence in the healing process. I have the courage to face whatever comes with their support.” “Details on how to get an accurate diagnosis and treatment options really opened my eyes to the possibilities. My kid has rights. Now I have hope.” Mental illnesses impact the lives of at least 1 in 4 adults and 1 in 10 children – or 60 million Americans – many of those are our families, friends, and neighbors here in Berkshire County. We understand, we care, and we can help you change your life. We encourage you to peruse our website and like us on Facebook to keep current with all that we have to offer. For additional information, comments or concerns, contact us at 413-443-1666 or email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential, and there is no charge for the assistance you receive.
Donate to NAMI Berkshire County by shopping at Amazon.com. It’s that easy!
- If you already have an Amazon account, just sign in using your Amazon account info, and you will automatically be set up for 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases to be donated toward NAMI Berkshire County each time you make an Amazon.com purchase!
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know: same products, same prices, same service. The only difference is that you have to log in through AmazonSmile each time you make a purchase. If you do not have an Amazon account, you can create an account through the same link.
- Ready to get started? Click the link below!